With keeping up with the theme of how I’m making videos on YouTube on a small
non-existing budget here’s another video of an unboxing of a mini microphone. As I also mentioned here where I show you affordable lighting options, whether you’ve already got your very own YouTube channel or not, been thinking about starting one, you will need the right equipment.
I’ll show you in the video an unboxing and a quick trial by doing my very first voice over using the Pop Voice mini mic. It’s not only great for nail tutorials but also for videos of makeup tutorials to crafting, drawing, cooking, etc.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Pop Voice Recording Mini Microphone:
– Great for audio or video use on Apple iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Android/Windows Smartphone, PC and more. * For the iPhone 7, 7 plus, iPhone 8, 8 plus, iPhone X, you will NEED the LIGHTING to 3.5MM ADAPTER – This came with the purchase of your iPhone
– Extra long cable is 6.5 feet
– Hear a ‘click’ when the microphone and adapter are well connected
– Function is recording / not an amplifier
– How to listen: Unplug the microphone from phone or PC – PC adapter included